It began to sink in a few weekends ago when I was making the morning drive up to the North Shore. It's so easy to see the beauty of God's creation on this island. From the mountains to the valleys. From the rivers to the sea. Everywhere I look I see life so beautiful that it sometimes takes my breath away. It is beauty I can't capture on film. Beauty that I can't describe in words. Beauty that I'm sure is taken for granted and overlooked every day. Beauty that is all part of God's creation. He is amazing.
I went to the weekly game of ultimate frisbee tonight and had a blast. My instructor class starts tomorrow - the whole reason I'm in Hawaii to begin with. We're going to go 9-4 in the classroom tomorrow, Thursday, and then a little bit shorter on Friday. No idea what we're going to cover but I only have 2 more pages of the 60 pages of worksheets to finish up before tomorrow morning. The manager at the shop called today and told me that she's going to try to get me a time slot next week to work in the shop! Hooray! Experience! I just hope I can remember all the little details of how to use the crazy computer system. Oh, last thing to add. A permanent state-wide cell phone ban begins tomorrow. No cell phones while driving anymore. Now I need to finish my last reading/worksheet filling and get some sleep. It's so hot here day and night. Overnight lows are mid-upper 70s with over 70% humidity.
No comments:
Post a Comment