On the way home while enjoying the scenery, I decided to make a stop at an open-air market for a coconut (see above). When I was walking back to the car I heard a loud crunch. I ran back out to the front of the stand (t-shirt, bathing suit, and barefoot with a coconut in one hand haha) and what to my wondering eyes should appear but a bright red mustang and an old guy whom smashed its rear. I called the police before realizing that I had no clue where I was and quickly passed the phone to one of the ladies working the stand while I went to check on the drivers. Aside from substantial shock, everyone involved seemed to be okay. The mustang looked salvageable, but the poor old man's car was in very bad shape and seemed to be fatally wounded.
My exciting day ended with watering the lawn, watching Serbia deny Austria a spot in the World Cup, making dinner, and telling Bruce (Meg's rabbit) he wasn't supposed to eat my clothes, my computer, a cupboard, paper, etc.
I dive Mokolua (the Mokes) tomorrow which should be a lot of fun. However, I need to wake up early so I'm going to slip away to bed right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment