That's right folks, it is not all quiet on the job front. To my knowledge, everything has been approved for the position. All that I need to wait for is the position to be posted for about a week and for a few interviews to take place. My official job title at the university is Assistant Diving Safety Officer. You are right to think that it is misleading in that it only describes part of my job, but that's what they finally decided upon. Before we know it, I'll be an official full-time employee!
Until then, I'm going to go catch the Men's US Open singles final between Nadal and Djokovic.
Oh, 2 things PS. I'm spearheading the creation of the science diving club at UM. Also, I might be going to the Bahamas in a couple weekends.
Until then, I'm going to go catch the Men's US Open singles final between Nadal and Djokovic.
Oh, 2 things PS. I'm spearheading the creation of the science diving club at UM. Also, I might be going to the Bahamas in a couple weekends.
No comments:
Post a Comment