Welcome to the chronicle of my travels: my adventures into the unknown. Climb aboard and join me as I document my sensational trip around the world through images and words. Don't forget to buckle up!
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Back on Solid Ground
I'm back from my trip to the Dry Tortugas! What a trip! I'm posting only to say that I will post about the trip later. I didn't have a computer on the trip and haven't written anything about it at all. It was a very eventful trip that will require a ton of thought and time to compile a post. Keep checking back over the next week to see if anything is up. I'll try to get it out as soon as I can but I'm working now on editing the photos that I took while there. Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment