It's going on midnight right now so this will be short. The reason I'm up is because I just finished watching the 4th playoff game of the Heat-Celtics. Boston won 93-91 in overtime when Wade missed the game-winning buzzer-beater. Sad times.
As for today, the diving was pretty good. Not quite as many fish, but there were some big ones like schools of permit and a blacktip shark. After the last dive today we went snorkeling and saw a nurse shark, permit, dog snapper, and huge barracuda. I'm still finding my place in this crowd, but it's a great experience.
As for today, the diving was pretty good. Not quite as many fish, but there were some big ones like schools of permit and a blacktip shark. After the last dive today we went snorkeling and saw a nurse shark, permit, dog snapper, and huge barracuda. I'm still finding my place in this crowd, but it's a great experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment