Monday, June 18, 2012

18 June - Florida Keys

Well here I am back on the Spree.  Mel is still not my best friend and still has the personality of a ticked off drill sergeant.  I will continue to be nice to her and expect only scowls or complete disregard in return.  This trip is only 7 days, 3 days shy of the last cruise.  The diving is not expected to be world class but at least it's diving.

My dive buddy Katie and team member Amanda both work at Biscayne National Park where Christina works.  I haven't heard anything about Katie but Christina has said good things about Amanda.  The 4th team member, Ben, is the wild card.  He seems pretty cool but time will tell how compatible we are.  Hopefully everything is wonderful.

So here's to another 7 days on the Spree with what is expected to be foul weather.  Let's make thebest of it and have a great time.  Ready?  Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment