A while back I talked about people seeming to avoid me. Apparently people read my blog. To address this topic, I am not mentally or logistically prepared to take on loads of visitors. The post was a result of a few people nearby who haven't made much of an effort to see me, specifically to grab lunch or go out or something else equally simple. I hope that I didn't give the impression that I want everyone I know to fly to Miami and stay with me for a week at a time. Even with a house, I don't have the beds, schedule, or hosting prowess to have such visitors. I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way but at the same time, I would hate to have the world show up at my doorstep expecting me to be a host. If you want to visit me, just let me know and we can try sorting something out.
No comments:
Post a Comment