Wow, more than a month since my last post!! Yikes! Sorry world.
A ton has happened since then, notably going to Texas for Thanksgiving with Christina. I had an absolute blast (also meeting up with James too!) and I'm thrilled that I went. I am still exhausted and am not going to try to write out what happened, but here's a quick overview:
Tuesday night: flew in, met one of Christina's friends and her (Christina's) dog
Wednesday: went for a walk, met up with James for lunch then met another of Christina's friends and brother, then went out to dinner with her family
Thursday: walked/jogged around a gorgeous lake with her family before going to her grandmother's house for Thanksgiving dinner and games, then went home for a movie (sleep)
Friday: saw Life of Pi, got a massage, went to dinner with a large group of Christina's family friends, went back home for a big party
Saturday: early lunch with a few of Christina's friends, a tour of her high school, wedding at a ranch, then straight to what was left of Christina's 5-year high school reunion (it was really late at that point)
Sunday: church, then flew back to Miami
I met about a hundred thousand people over the past 6 days and it was great. That being said, I enjoy being home and I enjoy sleep. Goodnight.
A ton has happened since then, notably going to Texas for Thanksgiving with Christina. I had an absolute blast (also meeting up with James too!) and I'm thrilled that I went. I am still exhausted and am not going to try to write out what happened, but here's a quick overview:
Tuesday night: flew in, met one of Christina's friends and her (Christina's) dog
Wednesday: went for a walk, met up with James for lunch then met another of Christina's friends and brother, then went out to dinner with her family
Thursday: walked/jogged around a gorgeous lake with her family before going to her grandmother's house for Thanksgiving dinner and games, then went home for a movie (sleep)
Friday: saw Life of Pi, got a massage, went to dinner with a large group of Christina's family friends, went back home for a big party
Saturday: early lunch with a few of Christina's friends, a tour of her high school, wedding at a ranch, then straight to what was left of Christina's 5-year high school reunion (it was really late at that point)
Sunday: church, then flew back to Miami
I met about a hundred thousand people over the past 6 days and it was great. That being said, I enjoy being home and I enjoy sleep. Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment