![]() |
| Snapshot of the show. Photo: www.thegrio.com |
I went to the grocery store tonight and was reminded how in Florida the baggers are trained to use as many bags as possible. I left my reusable bag in my car and my 7 items were placed in 3 different bags. I would have been happy with 1 but 2 seemed reasonable so I grabbed the bag that had one thing in it and moved it to another bag, gave her a warm smile, made a kind comment about saving some of her supply, and headed toward my car.
The dean and assistant dean of RSMAS seem to be trying to make a change to the diving program that could change my job considerably. There haven't been enough meetings and nothing has been set in stone yet but if this new policy goes through, it would not be good, at least for a couple years. More details will come once more has been decided and made public.

No comments:
Post a Comment