I came down with sneezing, runny nose, and sore throat upon waking up yesterday. I went diving for work at noon and then came home. Christina came over to bring me tea and juice which was utterly fantastic but unfortunately didn't bring me back to good health. I'm not much better this morning which isn't a very good thing because I'm teaching class today in Rick's absence. The lecture for this topic (dive tables and their history) will realistically only take a bit over an hour, maybe 1:20 but it's probably going to feel much longer.
Tonight I will take it easy and unless I magically pull out of it, I think I'm going to cancel my rock climbing plans for tomorrow. Sad times. On the bright side, I shall overcome.
Tonight I will take it easy and unless I magically pull out of it, I think I'm going to cancel my rock climbing plans for tomorrow. Sad times. On the bright side, I shall overcome.
Oh, no! Get well for Sat! After 10 days with the same stuff, I'm off to the Dr. Today. Pretty sure I have a sinus infection.
ReplyDelete