I spent two hours this morning with my realtor driving around looking at properties although there are none that are available for going inside. This entire process is going to be much slower and far more painful than I imagined. He was telling me about clients that sometimes wait over a year to find a house; I am not going to do that. I'm not going to wait one, two, or three years for the perfect house to come along. I would rather get a good place and move in soon that wait ages while continuing to pay rent living where I am now. The time has come to move on and I'm starting to realize that it would have been wise to start this search back in September.
Oh and on an unrelated note: through the Diver's Alert Network, I can now teach Diving First Aid for the Professional Diver, including Basic Life Support, CPR, AED, First Aid for Hazardous Marine Life Injuries, Oxygen Administration, and Advanced Oxygen.
Oh and on an unrelated note: through the Diver's Alert Network, I can now teach Diving First Aid for the Professional Diver, including Basic Life Support, CPR, AED, First Aid for Hazardous Marine Life Injuries, Oxygen Administration, and Advanced Oxygen.
No comments:
Post a Comment