I am not a needy person. It's because I really like her and spent a week and a half with her non-stop that I am constantly thinking about Christina. There's no dependance or even reliance on her but instead it's simply the fact that I love spending time together (even if only a phone call) and always look forward to it because she makes it so easy for me to be happy.
I've been trying to piece together a divemaster course for a friend. Due to time constraints, it's been killer so far. She leaves on Thursday and it is only going to get harder from here to fit everything in.
Speaking of leaving, I am headed to Utah on the 23rd!!! I have never been there before and I am seriously looking forward to it. The last time I went skiing was with Nathan last year in Maryland. Before that? I can't even remember. It's one of the millions of things I love in life so I assure you all that I will be having a fantastic time out there. Not only will Utah fill my skiing quota but it will also give me a long overdue dose of mountains, something that Floridians are constantly starved of. Here's hoping for snow!
I have been slacking bigtime on my housing search. I have made no progress in the past 3 weeks and I'm embarrassed to admit it but it is the truth after all. I'm going to need to get on it because I really am ready to move out of here and into my own place.
I've been trying to piece together a divemaster course for a friend. Due to time constraints, it's been killer so far. She leaves on Thursday and it is only going to get harder from here to fit everything in.
Speaking of leaving, I am headed to Utah on the 23rd!!! I have never been there before and I am seriously looking forward to it. The last time I went skiing was with Nathan last year in Maryland. Before that? I can't even remember. It's one of the millions of things I love in life so I assure you all that I will be having a fantastic time out there. Not only will Utah fill my skiing quota but it will also give me a long overdue dose of mountains, something that Floridians are constantly starved of. Here's hoping for snow!
I have been slacking bigtime on my housing search. I have made no progress in the past 3 weeks and I'm embarrassed to admit it but it is the truth after all. I'm going to need to get on it because I really am ready to move out of here and into my own place.
No comments:
Post a Comment