Monday, June 20, 2011

In the Works

I've written two posts but they're on my laptop. The backpackers lodge has wireless but it doesn't seem to work. Nar. Therefore I am at an internet cafe and don't have the posts with me. I'll have them up sooner or later though! :)

I'm on Caye Caulker and seriously loving it. The people here are fantastic. Not much of a beach island, but the people make it what it is - amazing. Not to mention there are bounties of coconuts for the taking. :D

The kids start coming on the 21st. After that, internet will be severely restricted for 3 weeks. Stay tuned until then!

Start checking http://www.gobroadreach.com/trip-updates/?trip=DS11 for updates over the next 3/3+ weeks. Updates will start to appear very soon and will be posted daily.

[UPDATE 22 JUNE 2011]: The two posts are now up and can be found post-dated for the 18th. The trip updates are now being posted (that's the site to which the hyperlink above will direct you). Due to legalities, I will not be able to say much about the trip, so don't expect many updates until early August. I might be able to post a few but not a ton. Check up on me through the link above and be ready for regular posts again come August! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment