Welcome to the chronicle of my travels: my adventures into the unknown. Climb aboard and join me as I document my sensational trip around the world through images and words. Don't forget to buckle up!
Posts to come. It's hard to write while traveling so much. Check out the last few posts I post-dated. Check back later for more.
I'm on Gili Trawangan. Check it out on Google.
Cheers!
Man, I dunno how you made it through a physics major, I'm taking Thermodynamics right now and I hate it -_- Sigh, anyway, I'm still here and enjoying your posts, keep em up!
Man, I dunno how you made it through a physics major, I'm taking Thermodynamics right now and I hate it -_- Sigh, anyway, I'm still here and enjoying your posts, keep em up!
ReplyDeleteLoved your new entries and photos! You might want to encourage readers to scroll down. I almost missed them, since they were added after this entry.
ReplyDelete