Here we are in Utah for a phenomenal family ski vacation. I've never seen better ski conditions in my life, the weather is great, the runs are nicely groomed, and I'm stuck in bed. At the end of day 1 of 4, I injured my ankle. I made about 5 runs on day 2, two runs on day 3, and a mere 1 run today. Walking isn't a problem but any bit of pressure on my ankle is unbearable. To further complicate things, last night I developed a pretty nasty sore throat that has put me to bed pretty much all day long. Not the ideal way to spend Christmas Eve.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Ahhh that's the worst way to spend a ski vacation... sorry man! I went snowboarding in Oregon earlier in the year with a pretty big group. One person in the group got nailed by a skier and hurt his knee pretty bad on the first day. It's never fun =/ I know this was a while ago, I hope you've had a good recovery!
ReplyDelete