Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Forgetful Me

I forgot that I had a blog.

I'm afraid that it's seriously losing steam.  How can I tell?  Your answer is probably wrong.  The way I can tell is not just that I'm not posting much (which is what I would have guessed to be the way I can tell my blog is seriously losing steam if I were you).  The way I can really tell is that I'm not posting much... despite my life being very interesting lately.  That's the key.  Since the last post, I spent a week with Christina in Bonaire, continued working the job, took a trip to Charlotte to see my beautiful new niece Scarlett, went to Denison and had a phenomenal one-man reunion, took the class to Little Salt Spring (and broke down on the way back, ended up literally pushing the van into RSMAS), agreed to lead a 2-week Broadreach trip to Bonaire this summer, and I have tickets for tomorrow night's Heat game - my first Heat game ever.  I have been doing some very noteworthy things that have been very interesting but sadly I haven't written about any of them here and now at nearly 2am with work 6 hours away, I'm too overwhelmed just thinking about how far behind I am to actually say anything about anything.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment