Saturday, March 16, 2013

Alone Again

Not in a bad way though.  The students and my supervisor have all gone home so I'm here at the resort with no one else I know.  They are probably on the plane right now about to take off.  I am a lone traveler again for the first time in about 3 years but it will last for less than 12 hours, two of which have already gone by.  It's enough that I get just a little taste of it but not enough that I feel like I did a few years ago traveling the world alone for the better part of a year.  I think once I'm packed up and get kicked out of this room (checkout is in 45 minutes), I'll explore around a little bit and maybe go check out the research station one more time and talk to some of the students there.  Who knows.  I'll enjoy what time I have here alone and I'll enjoy even more the time that I have with Christina when she arrives.  What a wonderful vacation ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment