Things I don't like, many (but not all) of which are recent developments all at the same time:
Termites
Leaky roofs
Stray cats
Ants
Holes in the floor
Random trash blowing around outside and accumulating in my yard
Assorted bugs
Lawn services that inadvertently remove wood chips/mulch
Clogged gutters
Cracked and crumbled parking space
The benefits outweigh the costs but right now I'm just starting to have a full dose of house problems. Not fun.
In totally different news:
I'm lead rope certified now at the climbing gym as of tonight. It's official!
Termites
Leaky roofs
Stray cats
Ants
Holes in the floor
Random trash blowing around outside and accumulating in my yard
Assorted bugs
Lawn services that inadvertently remove wood chips/mulch
Clogged gutters
Cracked and crumbled parking space
The benefits outweigh the costs but right now I'm just starting to have a full dose of house problems. Not fun.
In totally different news:
I'm lead rope certified now at the climbing gym as of tonight. It's official!
No comments:
Post a Comment