Either my creativity eludes me or it's been leaking out of me recently without me noticing. I got out my laptop tonight to type an update since it's been a while since I've posted on a regular basis. In many ways, I enjoy writing. Try telling that to my 6 year-old self and you'll never convince him that it's true. I enjoy writing because it provides a creative outlet to use a different part of my brain that doesn't often get used. Often I really feel creative and feel accomplished when I read back over a post and hear how nice it sounds. Tonight, I've got nothing. I want to pick a topic about something that happened or is happening to me and poetically run with it but it won't come.
As for what's going on in my life, the biggest bit of news is that on any day, I am going to be an uncle! I've never been necessarily good with babies but I'm really excited for Liza and Mike and can't wait to meet her!
Now, I'm just far too tired to type anything more. Goodnight Moon.
As for what's going on in my life, the biggest bit of news is that on any day, I am going to be an uncle! I've never been necessarily good with babies but I'm really excited for Liza and Mike and can't wait to meet her!
Now, I'm just far too tired to type anything more. Goodnight Moon.
No comments:
Post a Comment