Monday, July 23, 2012

Sometimes I get a Feeling

Do you ever have the feeling that you extend genuine invitations to people to visit and not only do they never visit but they never even respond back even after it turns out they were nearby?  I have plenty to keep me busy without visitors but I do sometimes get the feeling people are avoiding me.

...Just like I'm avoiding my blog.  I'm serious, I'm going to work on it and be better.  I've been out in the field and a lot has been happening with my job.  I won't post anything about that until it's official though.

I'm driving 5 hours with Christina this weekend to visit some of her relatives and I'm very excited about it.  As with everything else, I'll post about it later (but this time I have no choice since it hasn't happened yet).

Stay sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment