A couple quick things before I drift off to sleep:
Christina is great. We spent most of the day together today starting out by going to Panera then a bakery then after walking around for a bit we came back home, she left for a little while, then picked me up after dinner to hang out with friends before coming home to briefly practice salsa. We've been learning salsa moves over the internet. She knows how to salsa while I have no clue. We put in a couple hours a couple weeks ago and tonight we managed to recover all that we had learned and even start learning a new move. I must say, we look good.
Pending an official notification from RSMAS, I have been moved full-time to the dive office now. There are a lot of changes that are taking place there this semester in addition to my move. For the first time in the school's history, we are running two courses in the same semester and as a result we are expanding our inventory. Instead of getting the standard backplate and wing, Halcyon has agreed to provide us with a custom orange and green version of their standard setup, which is shown here. It will probably make more sense once we get the new systems in and I can take a picture of them and post it here. Until then, either use your imagination or if that fails, just forget I said anything for a month until they come in and I can post a new photo. The bottom line is that a diving program using Halcyon gear is already unprecedented. Once we have custom orange and green wings, we're moving into a league of our own in terms of gear inventory. Other changes are taking place but it's too late to list them. I'll explain in full detail once information is made public. Until then, hang tight.
Christina is great. We spent most of the day together today starting out by going to Panera then a bakery then after walking around for a bit we came back home, she left for a little while, then picked me up after dinner to hang out with friends before coming home to briefly practice salsa. We've been learning salsa moves over the internet. She knows how to salsa while I have no clue. We put in a couple hours a couple weeks ago and tonight we managed to recover all that we had learned and even start learning a new move. I must say, we look good.
![]() |
| Photo: www.halcyon.net |

No comments:
Post a Comment