![]() |
| At the peak of Sharp Top. Photo: Cornelia |
I've been hard to track down the past week or so. Sorry about not saying anything. Everyone likes a brief post, so here's what I've been up to:
I hung out with Liza as well as Mike and his family in Charlotte.
Liza and I came back to Raleigh for a couple days and I started working at the Broadreach office.
We then drove up to VA to visit family (met my new baby cousin whose birthday is the day after mine).
With family, we hiked 3 miles (I was barefoot for the entire hike). Good times.
Liza and I returned to Raleigh and I started working again at the Broadreach office.
Staff training starts on Thursday night, then I meet my co-leader on Saturday, and I'll be gone from internet until next weekend.
Don't forget to cheer on the Miami Heat as they power through the NBA playoffs! And also FC Barcelona as they take on Manchester United for the UEFA Champion's League Final.

No comments:
Post a Comment