Here's a sneak preview of what my upcoming posts are going to be about once I get back to Christchurch and have my laptop back.
Hitchhiker's Guide
-Hitching to Arthur's Pass and beyond
Table for One
-Ups and downs of traveling alone
Sea to Shining Sea
-Trip to Milford Sound (with pictures!)
As for right now, I've accepted that Australia is in low season for the next few months and have decided to go to the Caribbean instead (alas, I will not make it around the world). If anyone has suggestions where to go, please send them to me URGENTLY. I need to book the ticket by the end of the week. Some of my best choices so far are Cayman Islands, Bahamas, St Lucia, St. Maarten, Turks and Caicos, Aruba, and Trinidad. I've ruled out Haiti and Jamaica. Alright, my internet is running low so I need to get running. Well, wandering off to bed. Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment