Tuesday, February 2, 2010

On Hold

Dry riverbed in Arthur's Pass
I really hope that I'll be able to catch up a bit on my recent adventures. It takes an enormous amount of time to type out everything I've done. I'll have no computer for the next 10 days or so, thus drastically decreasing the likelihood I'll include everything so far, let alone in sufficient detail. Unfortunately, unless I don't sleep tonight, there's nothing I can do about it.

1 comment:

  1. Is that picture near Christchurch airport..it looks like a road we traveled, especially with the RV in the background! Do you have an email for Caitlin to contact you? I thought you might like to see a few of our pictures too. We didn't make Arthur's Pass, had hoped to but ran out of time (it's a long story haha). A few highlights; Lake Tekapo (flyfishing & horseback riding), Lake Wanaka, Queenstown, Milford Sound and Oamaru Penquin Colony. I look forward to seeing your pictures...would love to "re-live" it again!!

    ReplyDelete