Welcome to the chronicle of my travels: my adventures into the unknown. Climb aboard and join me as I document my sensational trip around the world through images and words. Don't forget to buckle up!
I made it! Disastrous start to an otherwise rough journey with a marvelous "final" destination. I'll post about it later. Just wanted everyone to know I'm here safely and in one piece. Thanks for reading!
Hi Robbie - I am catching up with your travels and excited to see you are in NZ! We spent one week on the south island in Dec. touring in an RV...all 5 of us! Beautiful country, pictures hardly capture it!Caitlin is back in Sydney, living in Bondi. Let me know if you need a contact there.Take care. Becky
Becky! It's great to hear from you! Where all did you go on the south island? I'm back in Christchurch after just getting back from tramping in Arthur's Pass. I'll be going down to Dunedin in 2 days and then hopefully tramping around a bit in the Fiordlands. We'll see. Anyway, as for Australia, I would be delighted to have a contact for my time in Sydney. I'll be arriving there late at night on the 17th and will only stay for a maximum of one week. I'm still deciding whether or not to try for a job in Australia at all since it's low season up north where I want to go. I'll try to keep you up to date. Thanks for reading the blog! Take care and I'll talk to you soon.
Hi Robbie - I am catching up with your travels and excited to see you are in NZ! We spent one week on the south island in Dec. touring in an RV...all 5 of us! Beautiful country, pictures hardly capture it!Caitlin is back in Sydney, living in Bondi. Let me know if you need a contact there.Take care. Becky
ReplyDeleteBecky! It's great to hear from you! Where all did you go on the south island? I'm back in Christchurch after just getting back from tramping in Arthur's Pass. I'll be going down to Dunedin in 2 days and then hopefully tramping around a bit in the Fiordlands. We'll see. Anyway, as for Australia, I would be delighted to have a contact for my time in Sydney. I'll be arriving there late at night on the 17th and will only stay for a maximum of one week. I'm still deciding whether or not to try for a job in Australia at all since it's low season up north where I want to go. I'll try to keep you up to date. Thanks for reading the blog! Take care and I'll talk to you soon.
ReplyDelete