Today marks the completion of 23 years of being alive. Hooray! I made it! I'm feeling a bit older but I still have the world at my fingertips.
I haven't yet told anyone it's my birthday b/c I'm sure that as soon as I do, people will start insisting that I go out and insisting on drinking drinks that they insist on buying for me. It is easier to just let it go and celebrate with people I know when I go home.
Work is going very well so far, exploring the island has not happened yet, I get my first paycheck on Monday, and I'm trying very hard to find a cheaper and better place to live.
As for post-summer plans, I don't have anything figured out yet. I am really considering taking a semester of oceanography courses and then 6 months or a year of working on a yacht to decide what I really love. Yes, it would postpone grad school (if I go - remember it has always been only a possibility, never a definite plan).
Until next time, keep checking back for more, take care, and live your life with a purpose.
Come home soon to celebrate that birthday! Especially since you won't stay in one place long enough for us to even send you a card!
ReplyDeleteIt was great talking to you and we look forward to celebrating with you, too!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated b-day =D
ReplyDelete