was a really hard hit - the guy was sending the frisbee all the way down the field when his wrist connected with my face. I just hope it heals by this weekend because that's when the Instructor Examination is.
Welcome to the chronicle of my travels: my adventures into the unknown. Climb aboard and join me as I document my sensational trip around the world through images and words. Don't forget to buckle up!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
On a Diet
So as of tonight, I'm on a diet for at least a few days. I know, I know, I've never been one for diets, but the truth is, there's no choice about this one. I'm on the "Get your jaw bashed in and split your lip so it really hurts to chew" diet. It's doing wonders for me. It's really making me aware of how much I eat and preventing me from eating when I don't have to. I'll refrain from posting pictures (though honestly it's not really that bad). Although it was bloody, I didn't lose or chip any teeth, I put my retainer in when I got home and everything is in place, my jaw is not broken, and the gash in my lip is not severe enough for stitches. That being said, it
was a really hard hit - the guy was sending the frisbee all the way down the field when his wrist connected with my face. I just hope it heals by this weekend because that's when the Instructor Examination is.
Speaking of scuba diving, I'm officially an Emergency First Response instructor so if anyone wants to learn CPR and First Aid (in Hawaii), let's talk. I finished the Instructor Development Course today by rocking the socks off the Physiology exam. After finishing, I thought to myself: I have nowhere to run off to (until ultimate) and I'm in Hawaii. How about I visit the beach for a little bit. It was beautiful. Don't let me EVER take this for granted. Please.
was a really hard hit - the guy was sending the frisbee all the way down the field when his wrist connected with my face. I just hope it heals by this weekend because that's when the Instructor Examination is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment